Today, I present to you another family favourite: cranberry white chocolate cookies. These cookies are sweet, decadent, soft, and oh-so-indulgent. These cookies scream “The Holidays” to me, and I wanted to share them with you! Click on through to find out how to make them!
In a stand mixer or with an electric beater, beat 3/4 cup unsalted butter, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar together, until creamy and smooth.
CRANBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1.5 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp fancy molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1.5 cup white chocolate chips
- In a stand mixer or with an electric beater, beat the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until creamy and light. I used the paddle attachment for my mixer.
- Beat in the vanilla, fancy molasses, and egg until they are combined with your butter sugar mixture.
- Beat in the flour, baking soda, and salt until a dough forms.
- Mix in the cranberries and chocolate chips by hand or on the lowest setting with your electric mixer / beater. Remember, we want to work the dough as little as possible.
- Transfer the dough to the refrigerator for at least 1.5 hours. You can also leave it overnight if you want to make the dough ahead of time! The chilling will help prevent the cookies from spreading too much.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking sheet.
- Remove the chilled dough from the refrigerator and spoon out each cookie to be 1 tbsp. Roll into a ball and place on the cookie sheet about 1.5-2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes. The cookies may appear to be underset when you pull them out – this is okay! They will continue to set as they cool.
- Once set, remove from the pan and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Don’t forget to subscribe to email updates [follow us via email] on the right-hand side.
Check out our tweets here
Like us on Facebook
Pin your favourite recipes from here
..and follow our picture story on Instagram
Check out our SnapChat!! >> foodandadulting