I pretend to be no expert, but this is pretty amazing, so check it out!
Super simple and straight forward. Make your marinade, marinate anywhere from 4-8 chicken thighs in it for at least 30 minutes. Fry chicken thighs in your cast iron grill until done.
When the chicken is almost ready to take off, add in some red onion chunky slices and fry until soften.
Chop up your other toppings (tomatos, lettuce, dill pickles *essential 😉 *) and serve on warmed pita with a big hunk of hummus 🙂
Enjoy! It literally is amazing and so fast!
(and also not as good at take out, but meh. I’ll take it 😉 )
- 4-8 chicken thighs depending on need and size
- red onion sliced large
- sliced tomatos
- sliced dill pickles
- pitas, warmed
- romaine lettuce
- any other toppings you love
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 4+ cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4-1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- Make marinade and marinate chicken thighs for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook chicken in cast iron grill with olive oil until done. Add in red onion near the end to soften
- Serve on warmed pita with other prepared toppings.
- Don’t forget the hummus!
- Enjoy 🙂
Don’t forget to subscribe to email updates [follow us via email] on the right-hand side.
Check out our tweets here
Like us on Facebook
Pin your favourite recipes from here
..and follow our picture story on Instagram
Check out our SnapChat!! >> foodandadulting